Tuesday, 24 March 2009

March Square

I have been very lax this month regarding my KAL Blanket. I have finally completed one of my March squares. It is taken from Debbie Abrahams, Flower Power pattern and I have used different colours. I have also used different yarn, but I'm sure I mentioned that before.

The square is larger than anticipated but as I really like the patterns I'm just going to have to jog the blanket to fit together, even if that means crocheting round the smaller squares to make them fit.

I apologies for the quality of the photo but I decided not to block the flower squares until I had more than one to show for my efforts. I have cast on my next one, and then I will try and dash off a couple of plain stocking stitch squares to up my March quota. I have done some more on my big centre panel, but I feel that doesn't count because it doesn't really look much bigger.

Ah well, I'm sure I will get there in the end.


Related Posts with Thumbnails